County Road Commission is an Equal Opportunity Employer
employment will be posted below.
Applications for employment will be accepted even if no positions are available.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader (a free program) to view and print PDF
files. If you do not have this program click on the icon below for a free
download of this program. If you have any questions about the policies
please contact the Newaygo County Road Commission office. Refer to the
link above for contact information.
DRIVER/ROAD MAINTENANCE WORKER
The Newaygo County Road Commission is now accepting applications for a truck driver/road maintenance worker.
- Safely and efficiently operate trucks and various pieces of equipment
- Perform minor vehicle and equipment maintenance
- Driving with under blade to level dirt and gravel and to plow snow & ice
- Perform manual labor in the repair, maintenance & construction of road and right-of-ways
- Serve as a crew member to install, maintain and repair road signs, guardrails and fencing
- Operate chain saws and other tree/brush removal equipment
- A High School diploma or equivalent
- One year of maintenance/ construction experience involving truck driving and equipment operation is preferred.
- Possession of a valid Michigan Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) with air brake endorsement.
- Successful completion of a physical examination and a substance abuse test.
- Being on call 24 hours, 7 days/week depending on weather conditions
Click the links below for PDF files that you can view and download.
For consideration please send your application to:
Newaygo County Road Commission
935 E. One Mile Rd.
White Cloud, MI 49349
Resumes accepted only if accompanied with an application.
See our website at: www.newaygoroads.org for an online application and employment opportunities.
The Newaygo County Road Commission is an equal opportunity employer.